- J40614 000001000 J40614000001000
Pearl Short Fuse Snare
10 x 4.5 in.
- Write a Review
A quick easy solution for tight side snare interplay, the Short Fuse produces crisp, bright snare punch with articulate grace. Easily mountable to an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A natural fit for hip-hop, reggae, and drum'n'bass or as a side snare.
A quick easy solution for tight side snare interplay, the Short Fuse produces crisp, bright snare punch with articulate grace. Easily mountable to any stand thanks to its included multi-position L-arm clamp and shell-mounted bracket, the Short Fuse delivers power and sensitivity in one affordable package.
- Snare Size: 10 x 4-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Poplar
- Shell Construction: Multi-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-Off: Tap-style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Info Not Available
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Pocket-sized explosiveness. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.