- J04663 000001001 J04663000001001
Pork Pie Maple/Oak Snare Drum
High Gloss Black 8X14
- Write a Review
This Maple Oak Snare from Pork Pie offers the full attack of oak and the round, warmth of maple. The shell features four plies of maple outside and f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A blended maple/oak snare with extreme sonic and physical depth.
- Maple/Oak Snare Drum 8"x14"
This Maple Oak Snare from Pork Pie offers the full attack of oak and the round, warmth of maple. The shell features four plies of maple outside and four plies of oak inside to give this drum unique tonal characteristics. Built for heavy hitters or finesse players in need of projection, this 14 x 8" snare is fitted with 2.3mm steel hoops, Pork Pie exclusive hourglass shaped lugs and Remo Heads. A high-gloss lacquer gives this drum lasting beauty.
- 8-ply maple (4 outer plies) and oak (4 inner) shell
- 2.3mm steel hoops
- Pork Pie-exclusive hourglass lugs
- High-gloss lacquer
- 14 x 8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.