- J51663 000000000 J51663000000000
Remo Jose Pasillas ArtBeat Artist Collection Cajon
- Write a Review
The Jose Pasillas ArtBeat Artist Collection Cajon features a graphic processing that infuses the image on the shell taking on the natural wood grain ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Original artwork and unique design by Jose Pasillas of Incubus.
The Jose Pasillas ArtBeat Artist Collection Cajon features a graphic processing that infuses the image on the shell taking on the natural wood grain textures while maintaining rich tone qualities. Presented on the cajon is original artwork from Jose Pasillas of the band Incubus.
The cajon is made from a unique Baltic birch wood and features high quality, removable snares. The playing surface is a fixed face construction, which enhances the bass tones and supports the snare tone separation. An added benefit of the Remo Cajon, it can be transformed into a traditional Peruvian Cajon by simply removing the coil spring. The result is pure bass tone without the snare sound.
- Original artwork
- Resonant bass tones and snare separation
- Traditional fixed face plate
- Patented Quick Wedge Snare
- Removable snare
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.