- J42607 000000001 J42607000000001
Remo Talking Drum Mallet
- Write a Review
Remo's Talking Drum Mallet is custom designed and based on the traditional wooden talking drumstick. It features aluminum, formed curved stick with a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A modern mallet designed for a classic West African drum.
Remo's Talking Drum Mallet is custom designed and based on the traditional wooden talking drumstick. It features aluminum, formed curved stick with a unique plastic tip and a 5-1/2 in. foam grip handle for comfort and ease when playing. The design of this stick is based on a traditional wooden talking drumstick design.
- 5-1/2 in. foam grip handle
- Black aluminum formed curved stick with plastic tip
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.