- #H81525 000003001 H81525000003001
Sabian AAX Aero Crash Brilliant
20 in. Brilliant
- Write a Review
Combining a raw bell design with an innovative hole pattern, the Sabian AAX X-Plosion Aero Crash provides frequency and cut along with a bright, extr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A new crash cymbal featuring a revolutionary drilled design and a balance between piercing tone and satisfying resonance.
Combining a raw bell design with an innovative hole pattern, the Sabian AAX X-Plosion Aero Crash provides frequency and cut along with a bright, extreme wash. This cymbal features a brilliant finish.
AAX Aero Crash Brilliant
- Available in 16", 18" and 20"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sabian AAX Aero Crash Brilliant:
I was going to buy an ozone crash until I played this cymbal. It's not just a specialty sound that you can only use a few times during a set. It has a trashy sound but blends well with my other crash cymbals. Definitely a great change of pace sound without sounding out of place. Good cymbal to have in your collection.