- J22299 000001000 J22299000001000
Sabian B8X Rock Hi-Hat Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
For an early drummer looking to make a statement, consider the Sabian B8X Rock Hi-Hats your punctuation. This heavy pairing is loud, with crisp, cutt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The bright, cutting sound of pure bronze at a low price.
For an early drummer looking to make a statement, consider the Sabian B8X Rock Hi-Hats your punctuation. This heavy pairing is loud, with crisp, cutting stick definition that ensures optimum cut. These hi-hats deliver loud and tight, bright sounds. Precision formed, hammered and lathed for pure, tonally tight sounds,
B8X is the bright, cutting sound of pure Bronze at a low price that makes your first move into this precious metal an easy one.
Sizes & Purpose
Sizes (in): 14
Cymbal Weight: Heavy
Country of Origin: Canada
Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bright Sound
- Crisp sound
- Explosive Attack
- Responsive Feel
- Jazz Clubs
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about Sabian B8X Rock Hi-Hat Cymbal Pair:
I love that Sabian rebooted the whole B8 line because they're making these cymbals awesome for drummers who can't break bank and want solid-reliable gear. These hi hats have a nice crisp tone, and even though they're thicker they have that nice hi hat sizzle sounds like some of the thinner hi hats have. Very durable too, I'm a hard hitter, reason why I got this pair over the thin to medium weight hi hats. These hold up well and respond well! Highly recommend for any drummer who's looking for some good durable for hi hats and not trying to break bank.