- J52898 000000000 J52898000000000
Simmons Simmons Single Piezo Drum Trigger
- Write a Review
The Simmons ST1 Acoustic Drum Trigger mounts easily to most acoustic drums enabling you to activate sounds from your drum module. Designed with a hig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Trigger samples on your acoustic kit.
The Simmons ST1 Acoustic Drum Trigger mounts easily to most acoustic drums enabling you to activate sounds from your drum module. Designed with a high quality piezo sensor, the ST1 picks up the player’s drum strikes, translates them to electronic signals and routes them to most drum sound modules with a standard ¼ in. jack cable. The ST1 is engineered for quick, easy and sturdy mounting on most standard drum head tension rods, and the sturdy nylon structure will withstand years of use.
- Professional quality piezo triggers
- Designed with high sensitivity to capture every playing nuance
- Easily attaches to the tension rod of most acoustic drums
- Compatible with most drum modules that accept 1/4" phone inputs
- Includes 2-year warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.