- #J39861 000002000 J39861000002000
Sonor Vintage Series 3-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
Developed in cooperation with artists and collectors, the Sonor team worked tirelessly to bring the Vintage Series line as close as possible to the l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The return of the "Old Sonor sound."
Developed in cooperation with artists and collectors, the Sonor team worked tirelessly to bring the Vintage Series line as close as possible to the look, feel and sound of original Teardrop drums. Sonor then combined its knowledge of modern drum building with the look and sound of vintage drums to create a modern instrument.
All Vintage Series drums are constructed from 9-ply, 6 mm cross-laminated tension free (CLTF) beech shells. These drums offer bright mids, great lows and balanced resonance. With rounded bearing edges on all drums, the Vintage Series represents the return of the 'old Sonor sound' to the Sonor line.
Snares, toms and floor toms come with the redesigned original 2.3 mm triple-flanged steel "Superprofil" hoop from the ‘50s. All Sonor lugs are equipped with the patented TuneSafe, which prevents tension rods from slipping. Bass drums come with vintage-style claws with classic design tuning wing screws.
All toms are fitted with Remo Ambassador heads, while the kick features Remo Powerstroke3 on the batter side and Powerstroke3 Fiberskyn resonant heads with the Vintage Sonor script logo.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s):20 x 14 in.
- Tom(s):12 x 8 in.
- Floor Tom(s):14 x 12 in.
- Snare:Not Applicable
- Total Pieces:3
- Hardware:Not Applicable
- Cymbals:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Beech
- Thickness (mm):6.0
- Bearing Edge:Rounded
- Reinforcement Ring:Not Applicable
- Drum Hardware
- Finish Type:Wrap
- Country of Origin:Germany
A faithful recreation of the Teardrop series. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.