- #J25283 000003000 J25283000003000
Stagg Sensa Medium Splash
- Write a Review
The Stagg SENSA sound can be characterized as warm, sweet, bright, fast cut and washy, while maintaining clear definition. This splash produces a swe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-around cymbals for drummers searching for tonal flexibility and variation.
The Stagg SENSA sound can be characterized as warm, sweet, bright, fast cut and washy, while maintaining clear definition. This splash produces a sweet, pure sound with medium sustain, great projection and musical overtones.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Effects/Other
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Info Not Available
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: China
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.