- Product J31726
Tama Soundworks Steel Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
This Tama Soundworks Steel snare drums features a 1.2mm thick steel shell for very powerful, cutting sound that really thrives in live settings....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A snare drum for the everyday working percussionist.
This Tama Soundworks Steel snare drums features a 1.2mm thick steel shell for very powerful, cutting sound that really thrives in live settings. Each shell features a matte finished and a 45-degree bearing edge ensures ideal shell-to-head contact for classic steel overtones.
The hardware of the Soundworks series features triple-flange Sound Arc Hoops to provide long-lasting rimshot support, MCS70A strainer and MSL60S lugs for a durable, steady tune. Available in 14" x 6-1/2" or a side snare option size of 10" x 5-1/2".
- Snare Size:Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Not Applicable
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Steel
- Shell Construction:Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm):1.2
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type:Triple-flange
- Internal muffler:No
- Finish Type:Satin
- Country of Origin:China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.