- #H93941 000004000 H93941000004000
Toca Freestyle Kente Cloth Rope Tuned Djembe
- Write a Review
Freestyle Djembes by Toca are one of a kind. The design offers a lightweight feel and durable shell with a Kente pattern finish and the same great so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pro-quality djembe with a wide tonal range at a reasonable price.
Freestyle Djembes by Toca are one of a kind. The design offers a lightweight feel and durable shell with a Kente pattern finish and the same great sound as Toca's wood Djembes, with a slightly higher tone. They are the perfect choice for drum circles, percussive gatherings and classrooms because of their durability and portability.
- Lightweight and durable seamless synthetic shell
- Natural goatskin head
- Low-stretch Alpine rope with braided cores produce rih bass tones (especially in larger models) with sharp, piercing rim tones that enable stable tuning
- Protective rubber bottom
Freestyle Kente Cloth Rope Tuned Djembe
- 7", 9", 10", 12" or 14"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- drum circles and festivals
- Small Venues
Comments about Toca Freestyle Kente Cloth Rope Tuned Djembe:
This is a gorgeous instrument with a rich history. the djembe is never used as a siganla or a war drum in West Africa- its sole purpose is unification and entertainment. This freestyle piece is stron, portable, sonically diverse and it is a conversation piece that serves as an ornament to any home. The smaller (7 inch) does not produce low, thundery tones. This one sounds like a dundun or a darbouka- and the kente pattern connotes royalty and pride. I have a handmade djembe four times as large- and this piece is just as responsive and versatile. This is a gorgeous instrument that is bound to thrill adults and engage children in a lifelong interest. This is a total winner.