- J48019 000000000 J48019000000000
Yamaha Acoustic Bass Drum Trigger Single Zone
- Write a Review
Attached to your acoustic drums, the DT50 Series professional drum triggers provide accurate triggering while maintaining the natural feel and sustai...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Kick drum trigger with low profile and adjustable sensitivity.
Attached to your acoustic drums, the DT50 Series professional drum triggers provide accurate triggering while maintaining the natural feel and sustain of your acoustic drums. The sleek chrome finish and durable solid die-cast solid metal body provide a tour level quality with a professional look. The single-zone bass drum trigger will adapt to wide variety of bass drum hoops.
- Solid metal die-cast body for the ultimate in durability
- Chrome finish and Yamaha Absolute lug-style design provides a clean, professional look
- Small footprint and soft material for the head contact does not impede the acoustic drum sound
- Compatible with YAMAHA DTX900M,DTX700,DTX502 and DTXM12 modules
A better trigger. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Customer support
Comments about Yamaha Acoustic Bass Drum Trigger Single Zone:
My acoustic bass drum wasn't cutting through the mix. I added the bass drum trigger for my DTX and it solved the issue. However, it was recommended that I upgrade to the 1.10 firmware in order for it to work properly. That was a total nightmare and Yamaha customer service was no help. They just said "follow these simple instructions." over and over. I eventually Googled and found a more detailed video that helped me greatly. It was on a Yamaha site. Why did they not just send me that in the beginning? So it would be 5 stars but customer service sux.
- Was this a gift?: