- Product K36603
Yamaha Tour Custom Maple 4-Piece Shell Pack with 20 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
Inspired by Yamaha award winning Maple Custom Absolute and Absolute Maple Hybrid, Yamaha Drums fuses decades of being the most in demand touring and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Equipped for the demands of the working drummer from rehearsal to studio to stage.
Inspired by Yamaha award winning Maple Custom Absolute and Absolute Maple Hybrid, Yamaha Drums fuses decades of being the most in demand touring and studio drums in the world for professionals by introducing Tour Custom.
Designed with close consultation by Yamaha’s world-wide artist family, maximum projection through the wide dynamic range is achieved with 6-ply 5.6 mm maple shells, 2.3 mm inverse dynahoops and now with U.S. maple grain under luxurious clear satin finishes. Professional options for better drummers on a budget.
Yamaha Drums and Hardware raising the bar of value.
- 6-Ply (5.6mm) 100% maple shell with 45 degree bearing edges and diagonal seem construction
- Absolute single post chrome lugs for tuning stability and minimal shell contact
- 2.3 mm steel inverse dynahoops to focus fundamental resonance and provide tuning stability
- YESS Tom mounting to maximize resonance and expand the frequency spectrum of each drum
- Die-cast bass drum claws with standard thread tension rods
- REMO USA drum heads
- Cymbals, snare and hardware sold separately
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 20 x 15 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7, 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 14 x 13 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 4
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5.6 mm
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Proprietary
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Satin
- Country of origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.