- J06107 000001000 J06107000001000
Zildjian 10" A Custom EFX Rarities Splash
- Write a Review
The Zildjian A Custom series utilizes radical rotary hammering techniques, thin to medium weights, and a striking brilliant finish to produce a crisp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Laser-cut crash with a trashy white noise effect.
The Zildjian A Custom series utilizes radical rotary hammering techniques, thin to medium weights, and a striking brilliant finish to produce a crisp, sweet, and bright sound. Great in any number of playing situations, these cymbals are ideal for contemporary music with their fast response and clean attack.This 10" A Custom EFX crash from Zildjian features laser generated "cut outs" that allow it to produce quick, trashy, white noise effects that are great for accenting and punctuating. Paper thin weight.
- Part of the A Custom Series
- Unique white noise effect
- Laser generated cut outs
- Paper thin weight
Put some extra effects on your kit, call or click today!
10" A Custom EFX Rarities Splash
- CATEGORY: A CUSTOM SERIES
TYPE: SPECIAL EFFECTS
SIZE: 10 IN. / 25.4 CM.
WEIGHT: PAPER THIN
FINISH: BRILLIANT FINISH
BELL SIZE: SMALL
PITCH: MID TO HIGH
SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED, BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, PROFESSIONAL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.