- 472318 000092000 472318000092000
Zildjian A Series Swish Knocker
- Write a Review
Avedis Zildjian CymbalsThe original Zildjian series has shaped musical history, from Beethoven to the Beatles. With more weights and sizes than any o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Avedis Zildjian Cymbals
The original Zildjian series has shaped musical history, from Beethoven to the Beatles. With more weights and sizes than any other series, these cymbals excel in any musical setting. The world's most popular and versatile cymbal.
A Swish Knocker is a unique stick definition for funky ride beat with roaring overtones and sizzle effects.
Zildjian cast bronze cymbals are made from raw metal in Zildjian's own foundry through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, hammering and lathing. These cymbals are impervious to warping and have greater projection, clarity and durability than any others in the world.
All Zildjian cymbals come with the traditional finish. Some are available in a brilliant finish as well, call 1-888-590-9700 and ask for details.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.