- J48770 000001000 J48770000001000
Zildjian K Custom Special Dry China
- Write a Review
K Custom Special Dry are the original dry cymbal remastered for today’s modern musical styles. These raw and earthy cymbals deliver a dry, funky soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dry, earthy china that adds a new voicing to the Zildjian K Custom family.
K Custom Special Dry are the original dry cymbal remastered for today’s modern musical styles. These raw and earthy cymbals deliver a dry, funky sound with a quick fast attack, lots of dirt, yet shuts down quickly for a powerful expression of personality.
This cymbal is extra thin to thin in weight and features a new hole pattern to allow for maximum trash and white noise.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: China
- Sizes (in): 18
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: United States
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.