- Product J48269
Zildjian K Custom Special Dry Hi-Hat Pair
- Write a Review
The Zildjian K Custom Special Dry are the original dry cymbal remastered for today’s modern musical styles. These raw and earthy cymbals deliver a dr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A favorite amongst players of every genre, prized for their dark sound and distinctive character.
The Zildjian K Custom Special Dry are the original dry cymbal remastered for today’s modern musical styles. These raw and earthy cymbals deliver a dry, funky sound with a quick fast attack and lots of dirt, yet shuts down quickly for a powerful expression of personality.
Featuring medium thin top paired with a medium thin bottom, the K Custom Special Dry Hi-Hat cymbals take advantage of special hammering and lathing techniques to produce a dry crisp sound with pinpoint precision, minimal wash and a cutting chick sound.
- Quantity: Pair
- Type: Hi-hat(s)
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: United States
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.