- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian S Family Thin Crash
- Write a Review
- #J32523 000005000 J32523000005000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After two years of intensive research and design, Zildjian introduces a new modern cymbal voice: the S Family. This versatile collection of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The S Family will redefine your sonic expectations of B12 alloy.
After two years of intensive research and design, Zildjian introduces a new modern cymbal voice: the S Family. This versatile collection of bright and expressive cymbals was built to produce a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles.
With an exceptionally quick and sensitive response from the lightest touch, S Family thin crashes feature a bright, full crash sound with a beautiful shimmery sustain. Smaller size thin crashes are light and quick, and also work well as stacker cymbals.
- Sizes & Purpose
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: United States
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about S Family Thin Crash:
These are ok cymbals. Not the greatest sound but ok.
- Full Crash
- Responsive Feel
Comments about Zildjian S Family Thin Crash:
My cymbal palate consists of hand picked Sabian SBR 14" hats, 16" crash and 20" ride, Sabian 14" B8 mini China, a vintage hand hammered 1980's 20" Paiste 200 ride and the Zildjian 14" crash. The Zildjian crash is lower pitched and darker than the 16" Sabian but it fits in well. None of my cymbals are super expensive and I'm not really loyal to a manufacturer but I think I have a nice set of lower priced cymbals for my little kit for use in the studio and for live gigs when I pick them up. I'm actually a guitarist/vocalist but I have a home studio and pick up gigs on Drums, Bass and Keys.