More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H96234 000001000 H96234000001000
Cordoba 35T Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The 35T belongs to Cordoba's new 30 Series, a premium line of boutique, all-solid tenor ukuleles approached from a classical or Spanish guitar buildi...Read More
An all-solid tenor ukulele with an acacia top made from a Spanish guitar building perspective.
The 35T belongs to Cordoba's new 30 Series, a premium line of boutique, all-solid tenor ukuleles approached from a classical or Spanish guitar building perspective. Most notably, Cordoba is using an integrated neckjoint or "Spanish Heel" instead of a traditional dovetail joint to join the body and neck of the ukulele. This method of construction offers a lighter weight and more stable heel joint that increases resonance and is less prone to movement as the ukulele ages. Cordoba collaborated with renowned luthier Pepe Romero Jr. on the 30 Series, adopting Romero's vision of building ukuleles as if they are small guitars using traditional Spanish building methods. The result is an incredibly lightweight tenor ukulele with a deeper and wider body, featuring a Spanish heel neckjoint, fan bracing, and a wider fingerboard for easy playability.
The 35T tenor uke features all solid acacia for the top, back, and sides which give it a clear, bright tone, and distinctive figured appearance. The 35T also features a beautiful rosewood bridge, binding, and fingerboard. The styling is refined and sleek, using Abalone for the inlaid rosette and rosewood for the binding, capped off with Cordoba's signature elevated headstock with a figured Acacia overlay. The finish is a hand-rubbed polyurethane, applied as thin as possible for maximum resonance. Other features include a black TUSQ nut and saddle, chrome Grover tuners, Aquila Nylgut strings, and a Cordoba polyfoam case.
- Top: Solid acacia
- Back & Sides: Solid acacia
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Hand-rubbed polyurethane finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 432mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- Nut/Saddle: Black TUSQ
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 227mm (8-15/16") width at lower bout /170mm at upper bout / 660mm (25.8") total length
- Body Depth: 79mm (3-1/8") at lower bout /67mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Grover Chrome Tuning Machines with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam case
Grab a uke from a brand respected for fine acoustic instruments. Order today.