- J07858 000001000 J07858000001000
Dean Resonator Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
The Dean Resonator bass is an incredible instrument with low-end classic resonator sound. This bass is sure to be a favorite, providing distinct soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An incredible instrument with low-end classic resonator sound.
The Dean Resonator bass is an incredible instrument with low-end classic resonator sound. This bass is sure to be a favorite, providing distinct sound with will give you a signature sound in the studio and on stage. The DMT Design humbucker provides great, full sound when plugged in. Crafted with a mahogany body, mahogany neck, and a rosewood fingerboard.
Series: Resonator Bass
Paint: Classic Black
Wood Top: Mahogany
Wood Body: Mahogany
Wood Neck: Mahogany
Binding: 5 Ply W/B/W/B/W
Knobs: Dome Chrome
Bridge/Trem: Die Cast
Neck Type: Set Neck
Neck Profile: C
Scale Length: 34"
Nut Width: 1 5/8"
Inlays: Pearl Dot
Tuners: Sealed Die Cast
Pickup Bridge: Die Cast
Pickup Neck: DMT Design Humbucker
Enjoy the distinct sound of this special bass from the folks at Dean. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.