- J25528 000001000 J25528000001000
Gold Tone EB-6 Electric Banjitar
- Write a Review
The EB-6 Solid Body Electric Banjitar’s unique design features a contoured mahogany solid body that feels very comfortable against the body, thanks t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A banjo that guitar players will find comfortable and familiar.
The EB-6 Solid Body Electric Banjitar’s unique design features a contoured mahogany solid body that feels very comfortable against the body, thanks to the belly-cut into the back. The finish is deep mahogany satin to let the look and feel of the wood through. Recessed into the top of the body is the custom-made Remo 8" pre-tuned head that needs no tensioning hardware which greatly enhances the tuning stability of this banjo. A stacked humbucking pickup sits just next to the fretboard end. This amazingly clean sounding pickup faithfully captures the plinky tone and fast decay of this true-sounding instrument. Playing this banjitar is a stellar experience. The maple neck with rosewood fretboard feels perfectly guitar, with its 25.5″ scale length and full nut width. This allows immediate acclamation to this instrument, and instant addition of banjo parts to your music. The EB-6 has sealed guitar-style tuners and the heavy-duty “Terminator” tailpiece will accept loop-end or ball-end strings.
Includes gig bag.
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Radiused rosewood
- Bridge: Ebony/maple
- Wood Finish: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlays:Dot
- Tuners: Guitar-Style; Sealed
- Strings: EADGBE - .052w, .042w, .032w, .020w, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
Order this one-of-a-kind instrument today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.