- J25529 000001000 J25529000001000
Gold Tone OM-800+ Octave Mandolin
- Write a Review
The Octave Mandolin is tuned one octave lower than a standard mandolin. Octave mandolins are becoming increasingly popular as the main alternative in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Longer scale, a lower octave and passive electronics make this a nice alternative mandolin for experienced players.
The Octave Mandolin is tuned one octave lower than a standard mandolin. Octave mandolins are becoming increasingly popular as the main alternative instrument for mandolinists. Redesigned for 2011, the OM-800+ includes a longer 22-1/2” scale (commonly used by private makers in Ireland) and an arched top, which makes it structurally stronger. Another improvement is a compound radiused fingerboard preferred by many for playing speedy licks. Of utmost importance on any octave mandolin is the complicated setup required for low action without buzz. Gold Tone’s luthiers have perfected this procedure.
Includes hardshell case.
Try something different and new. Order your OM-800+ today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.