- 585518 000000000 585518000000000
Hohner Erica Two-Row Gig Bag
- Write a Review
This Hohner gig bag was designed to safely transport the Hohner Erica accordion. It is constructed of heavy-duty nylon lining, padded foam interior, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Transport your favorite squeezebox with ease.
This Hohner gig bag was designed to safely transport the Hohner Erica accordion. It is constructed of heavy-duty nylon lining, padded foam interior, and strong snap buckles. The accordion gig bag's carrying handle and backpack-style straps give you plenty of carry options, and the side zipper-pouches allow you to bring along a few sheets of music or other necessities.
- Foam padded, durable lining with snap buckle closure
- Side zippers, woven nylon carrying handle with an adjustable over-the-shoulder carrying straps
- Limited Lifetime Warranty through Hohner
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.