- J28277 000001000 J28277000001000
Ibanez UEWT5E Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
Once thought of as a novelty from a bygone era, the ukulele has made an astounding rebound in popularity in recent years. The adoption of this diminu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great all-mahogany uke with cutaway body onboard electronics.
Once thought of as a novelty from a bygone era, the ukulele has made an astounding rebound in popularity in recent years. The adoption of this diminutive 4-string instrument by many of today’s popular artists has introduced the uke to a whole new generation of fans and created a legion of contemporary enthusiasts. While capable of producing beautiful, sophisticated music, the ukulele is also a very accessible instrument. With only four nylon strings, it’s easy to play and a breeze to learn.
The UEWT5E is a Tenor-size ukulele with a built-in pickup and preamp for amplified performance and a cutaway EW body style to allow access to the higher frets (Tenor ukes are larger than Concert and Soprano instruments). It consists of mahogany top, back and sides and sports an open pore natural finish, which optimizes string vibration and enhances the instrument’s sound. Electronics feature a UK300T preamp with an onboard tuner and an Ibanez under-saddle pickup. The UEW5E also includes a beautiful abalone rosette, a rosewood fretboard, and Grover open gear tuners.
- Cutaway Tenor Style EW body
- Mahogany top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood fretboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Abalone rosette
- Grover Open Gear tuners
- Open Pore Natural finish
- Ibanez preamp with onboard tunerAquila NYLBLACK strings
Order this compact, portable uke today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.