- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala 6 String Guitarlele
- Write a Review
- J31570 000001000 J31570000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kala Brand Music Co. has added a new model to its Guitarlele series with the introduction of a mahogany model, the KA-GL. The mahogany model is a mor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Plays like a guitar with the warmth of mahogany and the convenience of a ukulele.
Kala Brand Music Co. has added a new model to its Guitarlele series with the introduction of a mahogany model, the KA-GL. The mahogany model is a more affordable version of Kala’s Koa Guitarlele, which is a hybrid instrument that fills a niche for guitar players looking for the perfect travel guitar as well as ukulele players exploring guitar for the first time. The six stringed instrument is tuned to A-D-G-C-E-A and projects a bright full tone, similar to capoing up on the 5th fret of a regular guitar.
The KA-GL is constructed of mahogany back and sides and projects a full rich sound that makes the guitarlele the perfect choice for all players seeking to add a new voice to their sound repertoire.
Features include rosewood fingerboard and bridge, chrome Grover tuners, bone nut and saddle, black and white dual rosette, Aquila strings, and a satin finish.
- Mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Chrome Grover tuners
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black and white dual rosette
- Aquila strings
- Satin finish
- Case sold separately
There's no learning curve with this one. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.