- J27479 000001000 J27479000001000
Kala KA-EBY-S Ebony Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
Part of Kala's Ebony Series, the KA-EBY-S is a gorgeous soprano ukulele constructed of striped ebony with maple trim which give it an intriguing aest...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The beauty and warmth of striped ebony in a budget-friendly package.
Part of Kala's Ebony Series, the KA-EBY-S is a gorgeous soprano ukulele constructed of striped ebony with maple trim which give it an intriguing aesthetic to match it's sweet tone. Other appointments include open geared tuners with black buttons, rosewood fingerboard, mahogany neck, and Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Soprano
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Striped ebony
- Back & sides: Striped ebony
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: Info not available
- Number of frets: 12 silver nickel
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Open geared with Black Buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this special Kala Soprano today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.