- H82898 000000000 H82898000000000
Recording King The Elite Traditional Banjo
- Write a Review
The Recording King RK-ELITE Elite Traditional Banjo is modeled after the original Mastertone banjos of the 1930's. The Recording King RK Elite offers...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The most traditional pre-war style Recording King banjo yet.
The Recording King RK-ELITE Elite Traditional Banjo is modeled after the original Mastertone banjos of the 1930's. The Recording King RK Elite offers players vintage sound and handcrafted construction. Professional components like a classic Mastertone-style tone ring, true steam-bent 3-ply maple rim and nitrocellulose lacquer finish put this banjo in a category by itself. With classic design features like the vintage-style double-cut Recording King peghead and custom Flying Eagle-style peghead and fretboard inlay, this banjo proudly carries forward the tradition of one of the history's most revered instrument manufacturers. Includes case.
- One-piece mahogany resonator
- One-piece slim profile mahogany neck
- 3-ply maple rim
- Mastertone-style tone ring
- Mastertone-style one-piece banjo flange
- Notched brass 24-hook tension hoop
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Bone nut
- Double-cut Recording King peghead
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- Custom flying eagle-style M.O.P. peghead inlay
- 24 hooks and nuts with American Standard threads
- Dual 1930's style coordinator rods
- Gotoh Planetary tuners with geared 5th peg
- RK custom flying eagle-style fretboard inlay
- Presto-style tailpiece
- Maple/ebony 5/8" bridge
- Remo frosted Head, 11" High Crown
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes case
Call or click to join this elite club.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.