- H82497 000001000 H82497000001000
Regal RC-43 Antiqued Nickel-Plated Body Triolian Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
You don't have to get in a time machine to find that expensive vintage collectible. It's here for you right now at an amazingly affordable price! The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A distinctive instrument with vintage vibe.
You don't have to get in a time machine to find that expensive vintage collectible. It's here for you right now at an amazingly affordable price! The Regal RC-43 Triolian-style metal-body guitar has the sound, the feel and the look of that 80-year-old collectible you've been thinking of. With its steel body nickel-plated in an antique finish, you can hardly believe this is a new guitar. The spun aluminum resonator cone with wooden biscuit bridge provides the correct, historical sound along with immense volume and carrying power. The mahogany neck is slimmed down for modern tastes, while the slotted peghead with pearloid overlay is totally original. An adjustable truss rod is another modern improvement that makes the RC-43 the best of both worlds, the old and the new!
- Antique nickel-plated finish, steel body
- Slim mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- Traditional slotted peghead with elegant pearloid peghead overlay and Regal logo
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- Traditional 12th-fret neck/body joint
- 1-3/4 inch nut width
- 9-1/2 inch spun aluminum resonator cone with authentic wooden biscuit bridge
- Vintage-style nickel-plated Colander coverplate
- Distinctive brass truss rod cover
- Nickel-silver frets
- High-quality vintage style open gear tuners with 14:1 gear ratio and pearloid buttons
Add some shine to your collection with this iconic instrument. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Tone
- Long Life
Comments about Regal RC-43 Antiqued Nickel-Plated Body Triolian Resonator Guitar:
I had been looking for a resonator guitar for about a year. It seemed that every brand i tried in my price range just did not cut it. I wanted the sound and the look of a long gone guitar I used to own that is now a sky high investment instrument. The regal had all the features I was looking for. From the slotted headstock to the wonderful finish I was in love with the vintage look of this guitar. when I started to play the guitar I loved the sound and ease of play on the spot on neck. unlike my old resonator the regal's neck has lower action than most of the guitars I have tried in the resonator world. I was amazed that there was not any problem when I took out my slide and played all over the neck with no buzzing problems or any other concerns. I feel that this guitar can stand toe to toe with any other resonator. I'am so glad that I found a guitar that had all the features I was looking for at a great price. great sound, easy to play, and looks great. Do yourself a favor and try this guitar out. I'am sure you will find the regal to be the best buy for the money.