The Seydel Blues SESSION STEEL Paddy Richter Harmonica is a blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. The SESSION STEEL is the upgrade to the successful SESSION model with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. It's tuned in the Paddy Richter style, which raises the 3 blow by a semitone, making this harp suitable for everything from the blues to Irish jugs.
Sounds stronger, lives longer.
- Paddy Richter style tuning
- Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- Lips and beard-friendly design
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates
- Optimized flatness and extremely
- Small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
Get a harp that can play the blues and melodic music. Order today.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Play
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Rich Sound
- Warm Tone
Comments about SEYDEL Blues SESSION STEEL Paddy Richter Harmonica:
The paddy tuning adds a slightly higher note in place of one of the redundant inhale/exhale low end notes. The one changed to the higher note happens to be the one used normally by myself as the lower note. Takes geting used to for this reason. The rest of the tuning is the same. Have to say, the added higher note is really nice for melodies and solos.