- J39254 000001000 J39254000001000
Alhambra 9 P Classical Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Alhambra's 9 P is built by a smaller, more specialized team at the Alhambra facility. It features a bridge-shaped cross bracing pattern to give ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade Spanish nylon string with warm tonewood mix and just the right finish for ideal sustain.
Alhambra's 9 P is built by a smaller, more specialized team at the Alhambra facility. It features a bridge-shaped cross bracing pattern to give the solid Canadian cedar top maximum volume and projection. The body is made of solid Indian rosewood while the cedar neck and ebony fretboard all mix to create just the right tonal richness.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Back & sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Nitrocellulose Laquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Cedar
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Order this special import today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- amazing tone separation
- a true spanish guitar
- Colour in tone
- traditionally handmade
- unrivaled craftsmanship
- Live performance
- School Use
Comments about Alhambra 9 P Classical Acoustic Guitar:
Ok folks, you may be swayed by big brands like Cordoba and Yamaha. I've played some of the most expensive and rarest classical guitars a dealer can get. Some that were freshly made, and others that have been maintained for over 50 years made with woods that are downright unlawful to use now, and their tone was so good, they may have qualified as illegal. Now, the 9P is one of those instruments that bonds with you. Seriously, it is precious. It is a treasure, it is unique. My 9P shows quality and precision no matter where you look. But the sound is what matters. The tone is blended so nicely and so politely that it makes you want to swoon the instrument each and every time you bear it in your arms. As you play, you can smell the perfume of cedar pumping as you play. Oh how glorious! It has amazing projection. Sweet sweet sweet trebles and every present yet not overwhelming basses. Wow... and i mean.... WOW what an instrument. I am amazed each and every I pick it up. Now, this guitar demands respect. It asks you to be reverent when you use it. It will dish out music even if you play hard, but it will ask you to do it well. It will not let you mess up, but, hey if you want to play classical guitar with mediocre skills, please move on. It will reward you every step of the way, each minute you put into it will not be sewed in vain. I cannot stress how lovely the tone is. All you can do is give credit to Alhambra. Those boys in Spain know what they're doing. Do not look for another guitar. This is the one. Don't go for the well known commercially branded guitars like Yamaha or Cordoba. Get a guitar that carries the heart of Spain. After all, that's where it was made, well made it is.
- Was this a gift?: