- J41503 000001000 J41503000001000
Bristol BM-15CE OOO Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Bristol guitars have always been highly prized by bluegrass and country players, but this cutaway acoustic-electric is perfect for those styles and a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Budget-friendly, all-mahogany starter acoustic-electric.
Bristol guitars have always been highly prized by bluegrass and country players, but this cutaway acoustic-electric is perfect for those styles and a whole lot more! The all-mahogany construction has long been a favorite of blues and ragtime players, and this model has the rich acoustic tone that really "cuts the mike" on stage and in the recording studio. Add the onboard electronics that amplify the natural acoustic tone to any desired level of volume and you have a guitar that will excel in any imaginable musical situation. The slim, fast mahogany neck, combined with the cutaway body, allows easy access all the way up to the highest frets. The tuning machines turn smoothly and hold securely. The fingerboard and bridge are made of genuine rosewood, because of its beauty and long-wearing qualities.
Case sold separately.
- Body type:000
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Mahogany
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:SpruceScalloped
- Body finish:NaturalSemi-gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Slim
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard:Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.6 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Info not available
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Modern-Style Sealed Back with Schaller-style Buttons
- Bridge:Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut:Black ABSCompensated
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
Sweet-looking and affordable. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Bristol BM-15CE OOO Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
This is a great value, but keep in mind you get what you pay for-- if you want a lot of acoustic excitement you'll need to spend up quite a bit. But this guitar looks good and the action and intonation are first-rate. For the price it would nearly impossible to do better.
- Was this a gift?: