- H96236 000001000 H96236000001000
Cordoba C12 SP Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The handmade C12 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful fl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handmade guitar with a solid European spruce top and vintage appointments.
The handmade C12 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful flamed maple wedge on its solid Indian rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. This model has a solid European spruce with Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C12 include its black-and-gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable truss rod.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood with flamed maple wedge
- Binding/Bridge: Maple binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother-of-pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High-gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ebony fingerboard/ Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Lattice Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 97mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ
- Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case
Choose a classical guitar with the right pedigree. Order your Cordoba today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.