- J08469 000000000 J08469000000000
Cordoba C9 Crossover Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Cordoba C9 Crossover offers a new spin on a Cordoba classic. Built with a solid Canadian cedar top and solid mahogany back and sides, the C9 Cros...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage styling with a modern fast-playing neck.
The Cordoba C9 Crossover offers a new spin on a Cordoba classic. Built with a solid Canadian cedar top and solid mahogany back and sides, the C9 Crossover features a 48mm nut width, radiused fingerboard, and hand-carved mahogany neck with a thinner profile. It also includes a two-way truss rod built into the neck. This model is an excellent choice for the guitarist who loves the sound and look of the traditional C9, but prefers the feel of a steel string or electric guitar.
The C9 Crossover features a fan bracing pattern, which gives the center of the soundboard more surface area to vibrate and respond to the tension of the strings. A more responsive soundboard makes the guitar louder, and provides better tone. Like every guitar in the Luthier Series, the C9 Crossover is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar's body is sealed by the installation of the back. This construction technique allows the entire instrument to vibrate as one unified piece.
Aesthetic touches like the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of vintage elegance to this best-seller. Other premium features include an rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The C9 Crossover includes Cordoba's lightweight polyfoam case.
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and Sides: Solid mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3 ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: mother-of-pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High Gloss pickup
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / rosewood radiused fingerboard / Fusion (Crossover) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.59")
- Nut Width: 48mm (1 7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width and Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 97mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case
Click or call to order this guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.