- J05628 000002000 J05628000002000
ESP E-II M-2 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP E-II M-2 Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality youÊ¼ve come to expect from standard ESP guitars and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany body with a flamed maple top, neck-thru construction and active EMG pickups.
The ESP E-II M-2 Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality youÊ¼ve come to expect from standard ESP guitars and basses, with high-quality workmanship and professional components. The elegant M-2 is made of a mahogany body with a gorgeous flamed maple top and a thru-body maple neck for maximum sustain. The super-smooth ebony fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and a fast-playing thin U contour. Active EMG 81 humbuckers offer excellent performance and extensive tone-shaping. Black hardware features Gotoh locking tuners and Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge.
- Mahogany body with flamed maple top and neck-thru-body construction
- Maple neck with ebony fretboard
- 24 extra-jumbo frets and thin U neck contour
- Active EMG 81 humbuckers
- Gotoh locking tuners and Floyd Rose Original bridge
- Includes case
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
- Construction: Neck-thru-body
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Alder
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: Amber Cherry Sunburst
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Locking
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original
- Neck PU: EMG 81
- Bridge PU: EMG 81
- Electronics: Active
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Toggle Switch
- Case: CMHFF
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Build Quality
- Excellent playability
- High Quality Parts
- Needs strap locks added
- Rock Concerts
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about ESP E-II M-2 Electric Guitar:
Avid guitar enthusiast since 1984. Have owned over 50 guitars, currently own 20. Play blues, rock, hard rock, metal and progressive rock/metal. This is the newest guitar I own. I typically purchase vintage '80s era guitars, but was very curious about the new ESP guitars.
This guitar does not disappoint! It is an all around excellent guitar and I highly recommend this guitar if you can afford one. It is equal, if not higher quality, to guitars that are double in price. Great example of a made in Japan guitar with quality components and attention to detail. The fret work is outstanding. If this guitar came with strap locks, I would give it a perfect score.