- J13430 000001001 J13430000001001
Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar NOS Left-Handed Electric Guitar
3-Color Sunburst Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
Fender's Kurt Cobain Jaguar is a new-looking version of the battered and highly unusual 1965 Jaguar that Cobain wielded during the heady early-'90s e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pristine recreation of Kurt's guitar with DiMarzio humbuckers and versatile electronics.
Fender's Kurt Cobain Jaguar is a new-looking version of the battered and highly unusual 1965 Jaguar that Cobain wielded during the heady early-'90s era when Nirvana ruled rock and led a musically stunning and culturally subversive movement.
Features include an alder body bound fingerboard with pearloid dot markers, Stratocaster headstock shape with 1950s-style "spaghetti" logo, DiMarzio humbucking DP103 PAF 36th Anniversary neck pickup and DP100 Super Distortion bridge pickup, triple knurled "chrome-dome" knob configuration (volume, volume, tone), three-position toggle switch, black chrome Adjusto-Matic bridge and Gotoh sealed tuners.
Accessories include a black textured vinyl hardshell case and an exclusive Fender Kurt Cobain book with photos and commentary by Charles Peterson and an insightful interview with Nirvana guitar tech Earnie Bailey.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DP103 PAF 36th Anniversary
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: DP100 Super Distortion
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Jaguar lead/rhythm switch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating tremolo tailpiece
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Kurt Cobain book
- Country of origin: United States
Make your own marks with this signature model. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Fret Buzz
Comments about Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar NOS Left-Handed Electric Guitar:
Took a while to get because it was on back order but I love it. Comes with a solid case and cool book. Pickups sound awesome and are very versatile.
My only complaint was the setup. For a guitar that cost this much you would expect it to arrive in pristine condition and ready to play.