- J42236 000001000 J42236000001000
Guild Jumbo Junior Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Guild now offers its classic jumbo shape in an affordable, smaller size. Whether on the couch, in the studio or on the go, the Jumbo Junior’s compact...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Jumbo shape and sound in a more compact size and price point.
Guild now offers its classic jumbo shape in an affordable, smaller size. Whether on the couch, in the studio or on the go, the Jumbo Junior’s compact design allows you to have a Guild by your side at all times. Fun and comfortable to play, the Jumbo Junior’s warm tone and surprising volume will inspire many memories, group sing-alongs, and weekend jam sessions. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and arched mahogany back, the Jumbo Junior offers Guild's classic aesthetic for those who love the look of a jumbo, but may not love the size. Top it off with Guild's AP-1 pickup, and a deluxe padded gig bag, and the Jumbo Junior is ready to go whenever you need to get your Guild on.
- Body type: Jumbo Junior
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23-3/4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: YesBrand: Guild Configuration: Piezo PickupPreamp EQ: Info not available
- Feedback Filter: Info not availableTuner: Info not available
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Deluxe gig bag
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Guild Jumbo Junior Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Ive always wanted a Guild and recently i stumbled across this new model in a guitar store and i was immediately intrigued,i picked it up and had a quick play and said yes this is my guitar!..compared to the Taylor GS mini..who cares its its own beast and only thing in common with the GS Mini is its size.I love my Guild Jumbo Junior,oh and I've named her Frances.
- Was this a gift?: