- J49366 000001000 J49366000001000
Guild M-40 Troubadour Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The M-40 Troubadour's Sitka spruce top paired with African mahogany back and sides provides a delicate, well-rounded tone that is perfect for fingers...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smaller body acoustic with round, warm tone and natural finish.
The M-40 Troubadour's Sitka spruce top paired with African mahogany back and sides provides a delicate, well-rounded tone that is perfect for fingerstyle playing and light strumming. The small, concert-size body is comfortable and lightweight and features white ABS binding, a rosewood bridge and fingerboard, and a bone nut and saddle. A thin satin varnish gives this guitar its familiar, broken-in look and feel, while also allowing it to breathe. Antique burst finish.
The M-40 Troubadour’s timeless appointments include a vintage style rosette and Guild’s peak logo inlaid on the headstock. Each M-40 comes with a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity, and ships with a humidified hardshell case.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: African Mahogany Solid
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Guild
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:
- Feedback filter:
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Open geared
- Bridge: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: United States
Comfortable to play with a refined sound. order soon. Natural finish.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.