- J38688 000001000 J38688000001000
Guild OM-240E Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Well-balanced body design and quality tonewood pairing make this ideal for any musician.
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-240E features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The OM-240E features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood
fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild’s lightweight deluxe gig bag.
With a fresh start, highly skilled employees, and plenty of room to grow, Guild flourished. It was not long before the Westerly factory became renowned for exceptional craftsmanship, quality and the introduction of many beloved Guild acoustics. The dedication to innovation was apparent with meticulous attention to detail. Inspired by this golden era, the Guild Westerly Collection carries on the tradition of impeccable workmanship and unwavering excellence by incorporating high-quality materials and classic Guild designs into each instrument.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Matte Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Guild
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Country of origin: China
Order this special orchestra model today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Guild OM-240E Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I wanted a new Acoustic and played a few Martin's and Taylor's that were more expensive. I stumbled across the Guild OM-250e and was really surprised by the build quality, arched back, open gear tuners and the most importantly the sound of it. The note articulation of the guitar is amazing. I changed the strings and went with D'Addario Nickel Bronze 12-53, they don't color the sound and let the guitar have a great woody acoustic sound. The electronics of the Guild pickup are great, it is loud with a strong low end, mids and brilliant highs. In a blind test I would have thought this guitar was much more expensive than than what it actually cost, my advice is get one.
- Was this a gift?:
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.