- J28011 000001000 J28011000001000
Ibanez Jake Bowen Signature JBM Series JBM27 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ibanez Jake Bowen Signature JBM Series JBM27 7-String Electric Guitar packs all of the features of the JBM100 at a more affordable price. Constru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the signature features players grave at an affordable price.
The Ibanez Jake Bowen Signature JBM Series JBM27 7-String Electric Guitar packs all of the features of the JBM100 at a more affordable price. Construction features include a Wizard II-7 3-piece Canadian maple neck, maple binding, all-access neck joint, a rosewood fretboard and a reverse headstock. Like the JBM100, the JBM27 comes loaded with a set of signature DiMarzio Titan pickups. Other features are an RGA-7 archtop mahogany body with maple top, high-performance Edge Zero II-7 tremolo bridge and a metallic matte finish. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wizard II-7
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 26.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: JBM inlay on 12th fret
- Nut width: 1.89" (48mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Titan
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Titan
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Switchable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Edge-Zero II-7
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh MG-T locking in gold
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Make your move. Order this signature Ibanez today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.