- K36865 000001000 K36865000001000
Ibanez JS2480MCR Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar is made in Japan with typical Ibanez flair and remarkable craftsmanship. It‘s a fine instrument, de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted in Japan to meet the artist's requirements.
The Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar is made in Japan with typical Ibanez flair and remarkable craftsmanship. It‘s a fine instrument, designed to satisfy and inspire both the established performer and one waiting in the wings. This exceptional player features a shapely basswood body in a striking finish.
The JS 3pc maple/bubinga neck provides stability and a longer sustain. Its rosewood fretboard has Pearl dot inlays and 24-fret. The Prestige fret edge treatment of the frets allow for smooth playability. The newly developed DiMarzio Satchur pickup is equipped in the bridge position to assist in achieving a more versatile playing style and sound.
The SUSTAINIAC Driver in the neck position is wired to “Stealth PRO” preamp specially customized for Joe. It allows endless sustain and expands the range of expression dramatically with a 3-way Sustainiac mode selector. Also featured is the legendary and original JS/Edge Tremolo that delivers Joe‘s favorite in feel and tone. A hardshell case included.
- JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Basswood body
- Rosewood fretboard w/ Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Medium frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Edge tremolo bridge
- SUSTAINIAC Driver
- SUSTAINIAC Stealth PRO preamp for JS
- DiMarzio Satchur bridge pickup
- Sustainiac mode switch (Normal/Mix/Harmonic)
- Sustainiac on/off switch on tone control (push/pull)
- Hi-pass filter on volume control (push/pull)
- Ultralite Tremolo Arm included
- Chrome hardware
- Hardshell case included
Leap up the ladder with Ibanez. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.