- J50319 000001000 J50319000001000
Ibanez Performance Series PF12MHCEOPN Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The PF12MHCE is a cutaway dreadnought body style acoustic with mahogany top, back and sides for a warm, full tone. While the open pore natural finish...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built to perform with all-mahogany body, open pore natural finish and discrete electronics.
The PF12MHCE is a cutaway dreadnought body style acoustic with mahogany top, back and sides for a warm, full tone. While the open pore natural finish adds to the guitars natural, subtle aesthetics, it also contributes to the sound of the instrument. Electronics include the Ibanez under-saddle pickup and the Ibanez AEQ2T preamp with built-in tuner. The PF12MHCE also features a tortoise rosette, rosewood fretboard and bridge with Ibanez Advantage bridge pins for improved tuning stability.
Today's models in the Ibanez Performance Series represent a strong focus on sound quality and performance at an excellent value. With over 50 years of experience to draw from, these Performance Series models will raise the bar on what can be expected from an economical, entry-level instrument.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Open Pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open Pore
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ibanez
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear with Butterbean knobs
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: China
Make this your performer. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.