- J39950 000001000 J39950000001000
Ibanez Steve Vai Signature JEMJRL Series Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
When Steve Vai teamed up with Ibanez in 1987, little did he realize what a lasting impact his signature model guitar would have. Today, the JEM is an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All Steve's signature features at an amazing price.
When Steve Vai teamed up with Ibanez in 1987, little did he realize what a lasting impact his signature model guitar would have. Today, the JEM is an iconic instrument immediately identified with the legendary guitarist. Famous for its distinctive look and innovative design, time has seen this popular, upscale guitar become the most counterfeited model in the world.
In an effort to make the JEM available to a broader fan base, Ibanez has released the JEMJR, providing more affordable access to the magic that is the JEM. Featuring a mahogany body attached to a Wizard III neck, the JEMJR offers many of the JEMs distinguishing characteristics; the H/S/H pickup configuration, the Tree of Life inlay, a double locking tremolo system, and, of course, the famous Monkey grip and Lion's Claw tremolo cavity. Case sold separately.
- Left-handed model
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck type: Wizard III Maple neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Tree of Life
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fretboard radius: 400mm (15.75")
- Scale Length: 648mm (25.5")
- Neck Width at Nut: 43mm (1.7")
- Neck Width at Last Fret: 58mm (2.3")
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: 19mm (0.75")
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: 21mm (0.82")
- Bridge: Standard Ibanez Double Locking Tremolo System
- Pickup configuration: HSH
- Neck Pickup: Quantum Neck Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle Pickup:Quantum single-coil mid pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum Bridge Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Other Features: Monkey Grip, Lion's Claw tremolo cavity
Get ready to rock. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.