More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J16854 000001000 J16854000001000
Jackson JS34Q Dinky DKA-M
- Write a Review
Jackson JS Series guitars make it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks, and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features s...Read More
Swift, deadly and affordable in exclusive colors.
Jackson JS Series guitars make it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks, and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS34Q Dinky has a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12-16) bound maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock.
Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-lockin gtremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
Available in Transparent Blue and Red finishes.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Dinky
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss Black
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck with graphite reinforcement
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual Action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12" -16" Compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Black plastic sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Black High Output Single-Coil
- Middle: Black High Output Single-Coil
- Bridge: Jackson High-output Humbucking
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume, Tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double Locking Tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Binding, Headstock
- Case: Sold Separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about JS34Q Dinky DKA-M:
My son loves it. It was in good order just needed some slight setup. Adjusted the floating bridge and then we were off to the races.
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Low E string goes out quickly
Comments about Jackson JS34Q Dinky DKA-M:
This is freaking awesome guitar, the pic does not do it justice at all. The five way switch and the Floyd rose and with my spider 4 line 6 amp produce some freaking wicked sounds. This is the first guitar I've owned with the Floyd rose set up so I'm sure the low E string is user induced-all the other strings bounce right back in perfect tone even after a full dive bomb. I've noticed it's mainly when I pull up on the bar that the string goes out. All and all a freaking wicked guitar. I could not be happier.