- J86218 000001000 J86218000001000
Jackson USA Signature Marty Friedman Electric Guitar
Black With White Bevel
- Write a Review
One of the most influential and respected players in the world, Friedman’s impactful and game-changing contributions to heavy metal and guitar in gen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature tone and style.
One of the most influential and respected players in the world, Friedman’s impactful and game-changing contributions to heavy metal and guitar in general continue to inspire generations of musicians and music fans to this day. He defined modern guitar playing with Jason Becker in Cacophony, was a key element in the wildly successful rise of thrash pioneers Megadeth, and with his “Marty-esque” improvisations and exotic fusion of Eastern and Western music, has achieved global success with his 12 solo albums.
Jackson is incredibly proud and honored to continue a longstanding relationship with Friedman by collaborating with the virtuoso on the all-new USA Signature Marty Friedman MF-1.
This 24.75 in.-scale signature guitar is loaded with premium features to match the demanding needs of an elite and intricate player like Friedman.
Premium features include a mahogany body with 3/4” plain maple top, one-piece mahogany set-thru neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, and a bound 12 in. radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium wide jumbo frets and mother of pearl block inlays.
Dual Marty Friedman EMG MF signature humbucking pickups power this single cutaway, delivering a sound that sings as well as screams. Also equipped with two volume and two tone white speed knob controls as well as a three-way toggle switch to wrangle all of the subtle nuances out of your guitar tone, while a TonePros adjustable Tune-O-Matic Style bridge with Gotoh stop tailpiece and Schaller locking tuners provide state-of-the-art tuning stability and sustain.
Available in Gloss Black with White Bevels, black hardware and Jackson’s reversed 3x3 (3 over, 3 under) AT-1 headstock. Comes with a hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Signature
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MF Signature Pickup
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MF Signature Pickup
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: TonePros tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Gotoh stopbar
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this special signature model from Jackson USA. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.