- J00107 000001000 J00107000001000
Jasmine JC-23 3/4 Size Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The Jasmine JC-23 is a 3/4-size classical guitar that offers great nylon-string sound in a package that's just the right size for developing players ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal size for aspiring classical guitarists with smaller hands or for travelling.
The Jasmine JC-23 is a 3/4-size classical guitar that offers great nylon-string sound in a package that's just the right size for developing players (especially younger ones or people with smaller fingers) or anyone looking for a great-sounding, easy-playing guitar. The JC-23 features a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced Classical Bracing, and sapele back and sides for superior tone. The slim satin-finished neck and short 23-3/8" scale length provide smooth, comfortable feel and excellent playability that will have you playing for hours.
Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a beautiful mosaic rosette and a gloss-finished top.
Case sold separately.
- Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced Classical Bracing
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim satin-finished neck
- 23-3/8" scale length
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Mosaic rosette
- Gloss Natural top
- Case sold separately
Order this budget-friendly entry-level classical guitar now.
- Body Style: Classical 3/4 Size
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced Classical Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Body Finish: Gloss Top, Satin Back and Sides
- Scale Length: 23.375" (594mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 19
- Position Inlays: N/A
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-7/8" (47.5mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge Pins: N/A
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Machine Heads: Chrome Classical with White Buttons
- Strings: Normal Tension Nylon
- Case: N/A
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Fretwork
- Awkward Saddle
- plastic sound
Comments about Jasmine JC-23 3/4 Size Classical Guitar:
As a person of inflexible hands, with small span, I was looking for a shorter-scale classical guitar for some difficult reaches, and perhaps to supplant my full scale CG, a Yamaha CG101A. I tried the Cordoba Dolce but found it had sharp frets. This one is a laminate, but so is my Yamaha and that sounds great. So I wasn't deterred just because it was a laminate guitar.
When it arrived I was very pleased with the neck ... well-finished frets, fret dot markers at 3, 3, 7, 9, and of course 12. Very user-friendly. Truss rod too, for those adjustments. The saddle was a little awkward for restringing ... there is a recess on the bottom-facing side that makes threading it a little harder. I think the idea was to get the string knots out of sight, but it doesn't work that well. It's a nice looking guitar, more of a natural color finish than my pumpkin-colored Yamaha.
The sad thing is that the sound is terrible. It sounds like a plastic guitar. Not all laminates do, but this one does. It's too bad b/c I liked the scale and ergonomics so much.
I previously owned a Jasmine steel-string acoustic (S35) which was cheap but perfectly acceptable, sound-wise. Unfortunately this one does not follow in that tradition.
- Was this a gift?: