- J21856 000001000 J21856000001000
Kremona F65C Nylon String Guitar
- Write a Review
The Kremona F65C Nylon String Guitar features a solid cedar top combined with layered rosewood and a Honduras cedar neck to provide the classic elega...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big tone and superb action to players at every level
The Kremona F65C Nylon String Guitar features a solid cedar top combined with layered rosewood and a Honduras cedar neck to provide the classic elegance one expects from a true European handcrafted guitar. Made in Bulgaria using traditional methods, it has a rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock overlay that give added warmth in timbre and appearance. F65C is completed by wooden binding, a hand-inlaid rosette and a gloss finish. A dual-pocketed Kremona CGGB-BK gig bag comes standard.
- Solid red cedar top
- Rosewood back & sides
- Gloss finish
- Honduras cedar neck
- Rosewood fingerboard, bridge & headstock overlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Wood binding & rosette
- Gold machines with pearl buttons
- 650mm scale length
- 52mm neck width at nut
- RC Strings
- Kremona branded gig bag
You'll love the sound and beauty of this special guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.