- J36539 000001000 J36539000001000
Kremona F65CW TL Thin Bodied Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Bring nylon string tone to the stage with the Kremona Fiesta F65CW TL. Thanks to a trim 2.5” layered rosewood body and solid red cedar top, Fiesta TL...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A thin-line classical with a comfortable feel and high-performance electronics.
Bring nylon string tone to the stage with the Kremona Fiesta F65CW TL. Thanks to a trim 2.5” layered rosewood body and solid red cedar top, Fiesta TL delivers bold acousticity and perky response whilst hanging comfortably when worn with a strap—even when not plugged in. Employ the built-in Fishman Presys Blend electronics to bring your music to any size room, or simply enjoy the comfort of this thin-bodied guitar in the confines of your atelier. Either way, players will appreciate its gentle 500 mm neck radius irresistible when tackling tough chords. Grip it and rip it. Includes gig bag.
- Guitar size: 4/4
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Body type: Concert
- Body depth: Shallow
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & sides: Layered Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 1.96" (50mm)
- Neck Shape: Not specified
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Spanish heel
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Truss rod: No
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Notch filter: Yes
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold machines with rosewood buttons
- Rosette: Multi-colored wood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
You'll love this one. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.