- J38132 000001000 J38132000001000
Kremona R30 D-Style Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Handcrafted of solid rosewood and solid spruce, R30 is the flagship of Kremona's steel-string dreadnought line. Ebony appointments give a touch of vi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful handcrafted dreadnought with gorgeous appointments and tone.
Handcrafted of solid rosewood and solid spruce, R30 is the flagship of Kremona's steel-string dreadnought line. Ebony appointments give a touch of visual elegance but also contribute to the exceptionally broad frequency response of this hallmark instrument. A dovetail neck set ensures faultless transfer of tone, while hand-scalloped bracing lends nuances to voicing and sensitivity. A tasteful shell rosette and matching head note set off the visuals, but make no mistake—R30 was crafted to fill the room with driving bottom, the sonic character you’d expect from an elite rosewood D-style guitar. Black satin machines, TUSQ XL fittings and a deluxe wooden archtop hard case top it off. Kremona premium microfiber polish cloth also included.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Top wood:SolidSpruce
- Back & sides:SolidRosewood
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.35"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Natural
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Ebony
- Tuning machines:Satin black machines with ebonized buttons
- Saddle & nut:Tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.