- J31713 000001000 J31713000001000
Lucero LC230S Exotic wood Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The Lucero LC230S classical guitar features nylon strings and the exotic look of bubinga back and sides, combined with a solid red cedar top for exqu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exotic blend of bubinga and solid red cedar for complex tone and great looks.
The Lucero LC230S classical guitar features nylon strings and the exotic look of bubinga back and sides, combined with a solid red cedar top for exquisitely warm tone and incredible looks. A rosewood headstock overlay matches the Indian rosewood fingerboard, and its custom all-wood rosette gives the LC230S its classic, high-end look — all wrapped in rosewood binding. A one-piece mahogany neck is then sculpted to feel comfortable in any guitarist’s hands. As with all Lucero instruments, the LC230S is carefully inspected and set up in our U.S. stateside facility to ensure optimal playability.
- Body Style: Nylon String Classical guitar
- Top: Solid Red CedarBack: Bubinga
- Sides: Bubinga
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- No. of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Width at Body: 2-1/2"
- String Spacing at Saddle E-E: 2-5/16"
- Binding: Rosewood
- Tuners: Chrome Slotted Head Open-Gear
- Rosette: Custom, All Wood
- Width at Upper Bout: 11-3/8"
- Width at Lower Bout: 14 1/2"
- Body Depth: 4"
- Available Finishes: Gloss Natural
Order this Lucero Classical today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.