- H99424 000001000 H99424000001000
Martin CEO-7 Left-Handed Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Designed by Chris Martin, the CEO-7 Left-Handed Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar is a "00" slope shouldered short scale reminiscent of models ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Take a step-up by taking a step back with this Golden Era-inspired acoustic gem.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Designed by Chris Martin, the CEO-7 Left-Handed Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar is a "00" slope shouldered short scale reminiscent of models from the "Golden Era", with a gorgeous Autumn Sunset Burst finish, Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 tuners with cream plastic buttons, and authentic headplate lettering. Providing you with a nice booming sound is a solid Adirondack spruce top and solid ebony fretboard complimented by solid genuine mahogany back and sides for complex tonality. Other accoutrements of the CEO-7 Left-Handed Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar include a striaghtline bridge with drop-in saddle, bone nut, dovetail neck joint, X-scalloped bracing, a modified V neck, and Old Style 18 positioning inlays, grained ivoroid heelcap, and a Delmar tortoise color pickguard.
Comes with a 5434 Geib style case.
- Construction: Mahogany blocks/dovetail neck joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret (slope shoulder)
- Top: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Rosette: Single ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/square taper
- Headplate: Solid black ebony
- Heelcap: Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid black ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Autumn Sunset Burst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid black ebony
- Bridge Style: Straightline with drop-in saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 with cream plastic buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with black dots
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- Case: 5434 Geib style
Seven is a lucky number. Go all in with this guitar and you'll feel and sound like a winner. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.